Online Meeting Instructions and Links
During this time of sheltering in place, Metta Dharma will be offering sangha support with online meditation, dharma talks, and discussion. Below you will find all scheduled online meetings using the Zoom web conferencing software.
Join Zoom Meeting Browser Link:
Wednesday Night Sit and Talk
7:00pm to 8:30pm Pacific Daylight Time
40 minute silent meditation followed by dharma talk
Led by Richard Shankman and occassional other teachers.
Weekday Nights Other Than Wednesday
7:00pm to 8:00pm Pacific Daylight Time
40 minute silent meditation.
A few notes about Zoom:
- You do not need to have a Zoom account to log in.
- You can log in via a computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
- You can log in with a web browser link or phone number.
- Using your video camera is optional and can be turned off or on.
- Each scheduled meeting will have its unique Meeting ID and phone numbers.
- Phone numbers by location are available to avoid long-distance charges.
- A “Find your local number” link will be available for locations not listed.
- Repeating scheduled meetings will use the same login link, phone number, and ID.
- You can support Metta Dharma and the teachers with a donation via PayPal using the following link: MettaDharmaPayPal